Monday, October 26, 2009

Sickness

Today is my first day back in the office after a wave of sickness hit my house. My girls were out for 2 days, then I got it, then JJ and I got it together...yuck. I'm still getting better, but it feels good to be back at my desk working.

Just a reminder for those of you who have been fortunate not to be ill yet - wash your hands tons, use lots of lysol/clorox in your homes to sanitize, and stock up on hand sanitizer. Also, I'm going to start taking some immune system boosting stuff this week. This was my second round of sickness in 2 months, and I want it to be my last!

Also parents, please remember that if you have kids with symptoms, take a break from church! We are doing our part by putting huge bottles of sanitizer at our check in areas (thanks Nurse Janice :) ) but the best preventative measure is always to keep sick kids home!

And last, I'm praying for all of our Bethel families that sickness will stay far from you!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Aimee, So sorry to hear you and your family were sick. I'm glad you are on the mend. We use a lot of hand sanitizer too and I have used Airborne for about 3 years now. I use it every time I get the sick feeling coming on and it works really well. I am able to kick it or the symptoms are much lighter. God bless you, Elena

    ReplyDelete