Wednesday, July 18, 2012

10 Reasons to Send Your Kids to Kid's Camp

Did you ever get to go to a camp when you were a child/teenager?  I did, and it's some of the best memories of my childhood.  God did some amazing things in my life through camp, and that's why I'm such a believer in it!  This year, as children's ministry staff, we are coordinating our very own Kid's Camp for our Albany First Kid's.  Here are 10 reasons why I think you need to send your kids to camp!

1.  It's a smaller camp (2 churches), so your kids will not get lost in the shuffle.

2.  Our camp will be packed full of actives that do not involve: television, video games, cell phones or computers.

3.  Our theme is "Going for the Gold" and will challenge your child's faith.

4.  The food will be awesome!

5.  We have great crafts & hands on activities planned.

6.  Your kids will make relationships with other kids that will last much longer than their week at camp.

7.  Our nightly chapel services will give your children the opportunity to respond to God in a way that just might change their lives forever.

8.  You can get more done in four days without your child(ren) at home. (You were thinking it, I was just the one to say it!)

9.  We will have a fun team competition that will motivate your kids to relate more, learn more, and give more.

10.  I WANT TO SPEND FOUR DAYS WITH YOUR KIDS!

I know that things are tough financially for a lot of people these days, so if finances are stopping you from registering your kids, please let me know so we can talk about it.  I don't want any of our kids to miss out on on this life changing week!


No comments:

Post a Comment