Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving

Today after church we are leaving for Colorado to spend the week with Jason's family. We are super excited. The last time we took a family vacation, JJ was a brand new baby. If you do the math, it's been nearly 2 years since then!

In just a little bit, I'll be with the kids in KidzBlast to talk about how we can serve, give and be thankful. Jason will be with CLUB56 talking about the same thing. I'm excited to be able to share these things with our kids.

In a few short days, the fall decor will change to Christmas, and our focus will be on other things. I'm glad that this week at least, the focus is on being thankful. What am I most thankful for? My amazing family, health, our new place in the family at Bethel, friends...and most of all, Jesus.

Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Have a safe and fun trip!

    ReplyDelete