Saturday, August 15, 2009

Camp

Tomorrow I head to Kid's Camp.  I'm leaving my iPhone and MacBook behind, and will be armed with only my Bible, journal and a suitcase full of play clothes (and a few minor necessities)!  I'm looking forward to this week.  I remember how much I looked forward to camp when I was younger.

Tonight I blog mainly to ask those of you who read it to pray for the kids who are heading up on Monday.  That God will work in their lives, and do things that some people think don't happen in the lives of children.  That they will become more passionate Christ Followers, that they will be filled with the Holy Spirit, and when we return, their love for Jesus will spread to all of the other kids who couldn't go.

I'll let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. You're going to have a great week at camp! I'll be praying specifically for callings into ministry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in our thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete