Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Growing as a Parent

Jason and I have been teaching a Parenting Class on Wednesday nights. It's been a great class, with thought provoking teaching by Dr. Kevin Lehman, and really practical discussion among the entire group. Tonight is week four, and I was just thinking this morning about what I have personally learned and applied from this class.

I try often to be reading some sort of parenting book or be looking for a resource that will not only be helpful to me as I parent my own kids, but to you as well as you parent yours. So my question to you today is, what are you doing to grow as a parent? What intentional steps are you taking to not only raise your kids well, but to raise fully devoted followers of Christ?

If you need a resource suggestion, let me know...I have a lot of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment