Wednesday, December 1, 2010

25 days of Christmas

I am not the most committed blogger. I could never write a book because I suffer from writer's block nearly everyday. However, today is December first, and very much my favorite month. Partly because it is my birthday month, but mostly because it's Christmastime, and entirely "the most wonderful time of the year." I got to thinking yesterday about all of the wonderful memories I have surrounding Christmas. I most certainly have more than 25; some of them as recent as last Friday when we took the kids all bundled up and went searching in the hills above the Rogue Valley for our first "real" Christmas tree.

Pastoring kids and parenting kids are the two things I am most passionate about. I think that this probably has a lot to do with how well I was brought up, and the wonderful memories I have from my childhood, both in the church and at home. A lot of these memories come from the Christmas season. So, bare with me over the next 25 days as I share some of my favorites. You may not read them all, but I can guarantee one thing...my Mom will!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment